Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
07/26/17 at 17:33:06
News:

Pages: 1 2 3 
A new name for the moderators (Read 169 times)
EC
Administrator

Got FAITH?

Bonney Lake
Re: A new name for the moderators
Reply #30 - 12/10/14 at 12:14:06

The el-SKID ...... Nigel is a friend of mine. I never banned him from this site and even missed the old boy. We had many go arounds but became good friends. Why you ask? Well maybe I saw a "lost soul" who need saving lol ... Smiley Smiley Wink

Without CENSORSHIP  Wink... I will ask my friend to tone it down a bit when engaging on threads. He can go to his SKID's ROW and let it all hang out there ...

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
View Profile   IP Logged
musicman
Royalty

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 12/11/14 at 08:32:02

Wow.........lots of stuff going on......great points made by everyone.....and I'm not trying to be wishy-washy. I myself have been recalcitrant in not checking in......I will have to change this.

For what it's worth....not much, I know.......but my main reason for not participating was the constant Obama bashing, which still goes on. I love discussing politics, but so many conservatives just hate the President, and are more concerned about putting him down simply because of this hate, and not discussing the issues. I can name you several peeps on FB with this ideology.  

That said, and I know I've said this before, I'll make a better effort to chime in.....and not just about reunions.....lol!!!! Wink Wink Cheesy

View Profile   IP Logged
DoubleDown
Royalty

Ajo Rocks!

Some where, Az.
Reply #32 - 12/11/14 at 09:43:56

For the record, I didn't say Skid caused the site to fail, he simply took the enjoyment out of it for SOME. The creation of FB ruined the site; and not just this one. Many of the forums I belong to are in the same boat. It seems the only forums that are still thriving are Biker, Guns, and trades.

And Musico, I'll debate with you about Obama or any other president. you have a smoother personality than most conservatives as well as some Liberals. I don't call names. As a matter of fact, if you had a personality like mine you'd be starting a thread pointing out that in this sixth year it appears Obama is accomplishing most of what he said he'd do. The economy is recovering, housing is on the rise, gas prices are falling at a rate that is almost scary, and unemployment is lower than when dubya was pres.

Really the only thing to complain about, in my eyes, is his foreign policy. It's pretty easy to say that his foreign policy has killed thousands of Christians in the middle east and will probably kill thousands more.

But you can't expect to have a discussion on here about Obama and have every post agree with your opinion. THAT will only work on Facebook!!

« Last Edit: 12/15/14 at 13:43:39 by DoubleDown »  

Telling an angry woman to calm down works as well as baptizing a cat.
View Profile   IP Logged
EC
Administrator

Got FAITH?

Bonney Lake
Reply #33 - 12/23/14 at 14:11:49

Looks like things are picking up .... look at the traffic this afternoon ..... just sayin'

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
View Profile   IP Logged
jim_macnab
Royalty

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

San Diego
Reply #34 - 12/23/14 at 16:46:13

Has anyone had trouble signing into facebook today?

View Profile jim_macnab   IP Logged
wichman

Reply #35 - 12/23/14 at 18:18:50

jim_macnab wrote on 12/23/14 at 16:46:13:
Has anyone had trouble signing into facebook today?

nope

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3